To join BCBSA please download and print the Membership Application Form. Complete the form and mail or drop it off at the BCBSA office located at the Whistler Sliding Centre along with your respective membership fees. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or online via Paypal.
Full Membership & Benefits
- Athletes, coaches and officials must be a member in good standing of the BCBSA in order to participate in any BCBSA programs and activities.
- Memberships are valid for one year, from May 1st to April 31st of the following year, upon payment of membership dues.
- Athletes under the age of 18 must join as part of a family membership, which includes at least one parent or legal guardian.
- Eligible to participate in all BCBSA programs (subject to Athlete and/or Officials Certification)
- Insurance coverage when participating in BCBSA sanctioned events.
- Eligible to vote at Annual General Meetings
- Eligible to run for a position on the BCBSA Board of Directors
- Associate members are entitled to receive notice of, and attend meetings but are not entitled to vote.
- Membership is valid for one year, from May 1st to April 31st of the following year.
Officials & Volunteers
- Fee covers all officials/volunteers and their family members (also as officials/volunteers, not as athletes).
- Fee: $25
- Fee includes free membership for family members as volunteers/officials
- Fee - Bobsleigh Pilots - $100
- Fee - Bobsleigh Brakemen/Crew - $50
- Fee - Skeleton - $100
- Fee: $1
For more information on membership, please contact the BCBSA office at 604-964-0039 or email info@slideBC.ca.